Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blank stares & Broken hearts

i feel like crying, screaming, puntching, anything to get an emotion out of me.
why does it seem like im a heartless bastard who cant feel good when im supposed to.
why is there so much pain in me.
why cant i just be happy
why am i always depressed now of day
2010 was supposed to be a good year for me and its only been drama and heart break.
i have lost so much and gaind only a little.
but the one highlight was getting my girlfriend.
i wish i could be some one else..
or if i couldnt i wonder how peoples lives would be with out me.
i know i shouldnt think like that but its really hard some times.

i want to be so much more, but i cant and it hurts me to know end...
i wish i could hang out with my girlfriend and not sneek around because her parents think im insane
and i wish i could see all my brothers and be able to say whats on my mind with out hurting some one. but that will never happen.
and im hurt because of it..
im just sorry to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment