Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boy


What goes through my head half the time im talking to you.
1. I miss him
2. I love him
3. Why cant he see what he does to me
4. Why cant I get him out of my mind
5. How did I end up like this
a. Sad
b. Happy
c. Confused
d. Heart ridden
e. Crazy
f. Depressed
6. How can he do this
7. I wasn’t supposed to be like this
8. I was supposed to beat the odds
9. Hes breaking my heart
10. I want to cry
11. He just asked why I cant be like that any more
a. Because im not good enough
b. Because I have someone else
c. Because u didn’t want to be more
d. Because you have a girlfriend
e. Because you want me to be ur girlfriends friend
f. Because I love you to much to ruin this
12. He keeps causing the nightmares
13. I want to open up so bad
14. I don’t want to lose him
15. I have to lose him
16. I cant live with out him
17. Hes making me cry
18. How can he keep changing me emotions
19. I love him so much
20. We cant be together
21. We have to just be friends
22. I love him but he needs to be my brother
23. Im happy, for once without him
24. I love Isaiah, but I love him too
25. Im with Isaiah, im staying with Isaiah
26. Hes happy with out me
27. Hes is finally happy
28. I have to be happy
29. I can be happy for him
30. I love him.
31. He says he worrys about me way to much
32. Im horrible
33. I hate who I am
34. I need to be better
35. I can be better
36. I love him
Believe it or not its true….sorry if it hurts you
i need YOU too i need YOU to talk to i need YOU hug i need YOU to help me and make me smile i need YOU to stop worrying and know that im making the right desion and that i need YOU in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment