Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ever want to scream for no reason?

Have you ever really wanted to scream at the top of you're lunges for possible reason? well i have, i did want to and i want to cry and fight and do something stupid. i have no idea why maybe because I'm finally off my loon... maybe that's it..... nahhh I'm perfect why would i be off my loon.... * starts laughing * yeah right i no where close to perfect. i think i wanted to be a 5 year old today was because the pressure is on. my life is starting to get hard again and i cant stop it.
when will my life be mine and not everyone Else's? when can i call the shots? maybe when I'm dead.

I'm sorry worried and scared. My brother messaged me and said I'm sorry but i need to end my life and now i cant get a hold of him and hes on the other side of the country and no one is awsering. i really hope he doesn't i cant live with out him.. so why am i writing this you may ask.

well the thing is i know people are more suicidal in our time in our generation. well some people think that now of days we have it so easy well i want to tell those people something.... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID IDIOTS. you older guys had it easyer or maybe you didn't.. but you don't have the problems we have now of days and the thing is it sucks.

our generation is more pron to kill or harm people because of our emotions or because of gangs. or the most obvious reason drugs, or because of music. well i know i cant talk because i have done things I'm not proud of but it still means i have an opinion. and i know I'm only a teenager but I'm smart and i have lived alot in a short amount of time.

all I'm saying is this whole thing about suicide and killing sucks .... i wish people who speak out. but no one wants to because not one of the adults/teachers actually listens to what we say. all they hear is poor me poor me... when were actually saying is i need help. can you help me? but no one does anything. and it hurts....

so thanks for reading my rant.....

No comments:

Post a Comment