Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heads up and tails out

Hey guys,

Just to let you know now, i wont be posting for two weeks after the 14th because i am going to be in a summer camp to learn french, which i am kinda exsitied about but im more worried about how things are going to be back at home; because my dog rocky who we had to give to my brothers ex because he was rightfully hers. But that was 6 months ago and now she called up and said we need to come get him because her brother was miss treating him. so this friday i am driving for 5 hours to get him and bring him back and the next day i am leaving for two weeks. I will be returning on the 27th exsactly one month intell my birthday.
so any way im worried because my mother will be having to take care of another animal. so i am just posting to give you guys an heads up!

DOGGIE TROUBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment